Peter concludes his letter as he begun it (2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord), by urging his readers to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to get to know Him better and better. This is the most important step in refuting false teachers. No matter where we are in our spiritual journey, no matter how mature we are in our faith, the sinful world always will challenge our faith. We still have much room for growth. If every day we find some way to draw closer to Christ, we will be prepared to stand for truth in any and all circumstances.
Our vision for women’s ministry is that all women will know Jesus, and grow in the grace and knowledge of Him. May all of us be a reflection of God’s love and mercy:
The heart and vision for “Grow in Grace” is to reach women with the love of Jesus Christ and see them grow deeper in their relationship with the Lord. Our desire is also to teach and mentor women how to fulfill our roles in the home, church, workplace and the world according to God’s Word.
We want to provide women with opportunities to grow in their relationship with God.
- Growing in Knowledge – a time where we meet to expound on what God has taught us in His Word through Women’s bible studies, our own personal Bible reading and fellowship.
- Women’s Prayer breakfast – Meeting quarterly for prayer and fellowship.
- Growing in discipleship – helping women in their faith following the Titus 2 standard in mentoring.
- Growing by being involved – Helping each other find their place of service. Identifying and stirring up the gifts and being good stewards of those gifts from God.
- Growing in engaging the next generation – making a difference and being involved in the lives of the young girls.
- Growing in Fellowship – a time to meet for lunch or dinner or just hang out as Sisters in the fellowship… Ladies Night out!
- Growing through mentorship.
- Growing in Support- in the work of ministries in our church. A time where we minister to someone in the fellowship or in the community who is widowed, sick, or home bound and connect with other services in the community to be a blessing and serve!
- Conferences and Retreats – Throughout the year, CCTC attends local and regional Calvary Chapel Women’s retreats and day conferences to aide in strengthening the faith of our ladies.
Monthly Bible Studies
2nd Saturday of the month
The Word of God is the foundation of everything that we do in Growing in Grace Women’s Ministries. We would like to invite you to join us monthly, to discover the truths of the Bible and how they relate to our daily lives, so that as women we can live fulfilling and abundant lives. Each study includes worship and teaching, along with sharing and fellowship in small groups.
“Fill My Cup” Prayer Breakfast
4th Saturday of the month, 9:30am – 11:30am
Growing in Prayer – “Fill My Cup” is a quarterly prayer breakfast in the cafe area of the church where our women meet for a time of prayer and fellowship.
Difficult times come upon all of us, from time to time, and through Biblical Guidance we help women find strength through the power of God’s Word as it applies to our lives.
Sister to Sister
For those who would like the accountability, fellowship, and personal growth that one on one mentoring brings, we offer the personalized ministry of Sister to Sister Mentoring to those who attend Calvary Chapel.
We need Jesus and we are seeking to grow in a deeper relationship with God.
Let us be women who Love Jesus and God’s Word, who want God’s grace showering down upon us continuously and who love each other and want to help each other grow to become more like Jesus Christ.
For more information regarding any of these ministries, please contact Dianne Miller at 423.483.8635.